Men's League Rules
- Days Played - Wednesday nights
- Game Times - 6 p.m., 7 p.m., 8 p.m., 9 p.m.
- Fields Used - Memorial Park and Mill Park
- Home and Away - Schedule Determined
- Run Rules - 10-run rule after 5 innings; 15-run rule after 4; 20-run rule after 3 innings
- Game Postponement - The Parks and Recreation Department will postpone games due to inclement weather or wet fields during the afternoon. Umpires shall determine on the field if game(s) will be postponed. Please call the rain-out number at 454-2900, ext. 3350, or check the Cancellation Page.
- Stealing - Players may choose to steal if catcher misses catch at home.
- Number of Players - See rule book. If there is no person batting in the 10th position, no out is recorded.
- Injured Players - No outs are recorded for an injury which occurs during the game.
- Ejection - Player(s) ejected from game will be suspended and will receive an automatic 10-day suspension that begins the day following the incident. Suspended players are not allowed on park property during the suspension period. The suspended player's team will not be allowed to play if the suspended player is on park property and that game will also be forfeited if the suspended player does not leave immediately.
- Reinstatement - Suspensions shall be immediate and remain in effect until the suspended player and his/her team manager appear before the Parks and Recreation Sportsmanship and Eligibility committee.
- Home Run Rule - Two home run limit for all Men's teams, excess home runs are automatic outs.
- Courtesy Runner - who ever made the last out.
- Missing Players - Teams can start with 8 players and no out will be taken for players missing.
- Blood Rule - Carry an extra shirt and pants to accommodate the blood borne pathogen rule.
- Tie-Breaker Rule - One hour game time limit. If game is running late use the tie-breaker rule. Tie breaker rule: The batter who made the last out will be put on second base to start an inning and three outs must occur. If the game remains tied after a full inning, the game will be listed as a tie in the standings.
- Rain Make-Up - Rained out games will be rescheduled as early as possible or at the end of the season. Rescheduled games will be listed on the website.
Please use garbage containers for all trash. If there is excessive trash left around the fields and in the parking lots, the Police Department will be notified to monitor the parks closely for littering or excessive drinking. Do not loiter in the parks following the last game of the night.