- When: 6:00 pm. 3rd Thursday of every month (does not meet July or November)
- Where: Commission Board Room
- The December meeting is held on the 2nd Thursday of the month at 9 a.m.
- Council Member Tiffany Stenglein (Council Liaison)
Recommended by Mayor, Approved by Council
To assist local communities in developing a sustainable and diversified economy, in developing the social and cultural resources which contribute to the quality of rural life, and in developing plans for the protection and use of our natural and human environment.
Commission comprised of numerous representatives within the Counties of Cass, Crow Wing, Morrison, Todd and Wadena. The City of Brainerd is entitled to one representative as it is a municipality with a population over 10,000.
Qualifications to Serve
- Mayor or City Council Member or representative.
Length of Term
View the Region V website.