- The coloring must be physically done by the person who’s name is written on the back of the coloring sheet.
- *Parents please do not color for your child, however you are welcome to submit your own coloring sheet if you so wish for an adult age group contest.
- Participants may only submit one coloring sheet per contest.
- *Participants may, however, color as many sheets as they want and select their favorite to submit.*
- If you do not want to print the entire coloring sheet packet and only want one of the sheets remember to select the page number you want when printing.
- On the back of your artwork please include the following:
- First and Last Name
- Phone Number
- If your artwork is chosen as a winner you must be able to pick up your prize at our Lum Park Office, or be okay with winning and receiving no prize beyond the pride of winning and social media recognition.
- You may use any form of coloring utensil you wish. i.e. crayons, colored pencils, markers, etc.
- There will be two age groups for each contest. You may submit a coloring sheet as a child 12-years-old or younger, or an adult 13-years-old or older.
- Submissions will be voted on by a panel. The panel will be looking for several things including: creativity, skill, and execution.
- The Parks Department reserves the right to dismiss any coloring sheets that are offensive or disrespectful. They also reserve the right to share the winners on our social media and website.
Contest #1 June 1 - June 30
Contest #2 July 1 - July 31
Contest # 3 August 1 - August 29
Drawing Contest - it’s a free draw
All you need is a sheet of white computer paper.
Draw us a picture that best summarizes your summer!
If for any reason you do not have access to a printer and want to participate in this contest we can print off the sheet(s) for you in our office and have them ready for you for pick up. Please do not hesitate to call or email to coordinate this option.
Katie Kaufman, Recreation Coordinator 218-828-2320 or 218-454-3427
Submissions can be submitted the following ways:
- Dropped into our locked mailbox outside the office (no postage needed) in Lum Park, Brainerd
- Mailed to us: 1619 NE Washington St. Brainerd, MN 56401 (must be postmarked by last day of contest i.e. contest #1 must be postmarked by June 30.
- Emailed to: email@example.com with all contact info in the body of the email and attach the scanned artwork. We would prefer the entry be scanned and sent as a PDF over taking a photo of it and sending as a JPG.