Brainerd City Council had authorized the re-opening of City Hall to the public with controlled access effective Monday, July 27th. We have now updated this to open access to the public from 7:30 am - 4:30 pm with masks required at all times you are in the building. We still encourage citizens to do business via email, phone, or through the City of Brainerd website when possible.
To keep our staff and community safe, visitors must abide by the following process:
- All visitors are asked to review the health questionnaire that is placed on the door.
- When the visitor reaches their destination, they will be required to log their name, date, and time of their visit.
Following the CDC and Minnesota Department of Health Guidelines, the City has implemented the following safety practices and equipment:
- A table with hand sanitizer and masks will be right inside the door.
- Per the Governor’s Executive Order 20-81, all visitors and staff will be required to wear a mask.
- Social distancing marks will be on the floor to help visitors maintain 6 ft of distance.
- Staff will remain behind the counter a with the glass partition when interacting with visitors.
- In needed face-to-face interactions, staff will wear a mask and maintain a 6’ when possible.
Covid-19 is unpredictable and disruptive, but rest assured, we, at the City, are here for you and are committed to ensuring our community has safe and unhindered access to needed services. We thank you for your patience and cooperation in keeping our community safe.
The City of Brainerd will always operate within the most updated guidelines set by the CDC and the Minnesota Department of Health. For additional questions, please contact City Administrator, Jennifer Bergman, at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 454-3404.