- When: 7 times per year. 3rd Thursday of alternate months (monthly May-Jul) at 6 pm.
- Where: KRLS headquarters
- Gabe Johnson, City Representative
Recommended by Mayor, Approved by Council
To establish, strengthen, and improve public library service by the joint operation of a regional library system.
The City of Brainerd, as a party to the Kitchigami Regional Library Agreement, has one representative appointed by its City Council from the City Library Board.
Qualifications to Serve
- Brainerd Public Library Board Member.
- Be a resident of the City of Brainerd or have an ownership interest in a business or other property within the City of Brainerd.
- Interested in providing library services in the Kitchigami Regional Library jurisdiction.
Length of Term
Note: No person may be appointed for more than two consecutive terms.
View the Kitchigami Regional Library website.