- When: Quarterly in February, May, August and November
- Committee to determine day of week and time of day
- Where: City Hall Council Chambers
- Lisa Nebel - term expires 12/31/2024
- Jan Lambert - term expires 12/31/2024
- Doug Stenberg - term expires 12/31/2024
- Mary Koep - term expires 12/31/2023
- Nathan Bertram - term expires 12/31/2023
- VACANT - term expires 12/31/2023
- Council Member Jeff Czeczok
Origin of Authority: Requirement of MnDOT for cities with bus service
Recommended by Mayor, Approved by Council
To monitor and to advise changes to the operations of the City's intra- and inter- city bus service, to make recommendations to the City Council and/or other decision-making bodies regarding changes to enhance and improve the service to its riders.
The Committee is comprised of six members plus a Council liaison
Qualifications to Serve
- Be a resident of the City of Brainerd,
- Or have an ownership interest in a business or other property within the City of Brainerd.
- Or reside outside of the City of Brainerd, but within the service area of the system.
*Note for all qualifications: Preference will be given to candidates that advocate for the Olmstead Act.
Length of Term